Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/16 10:40:50 UTC

cleaning our tmps

Hi,

gmcdonald (from asfinfra) just said me our ubuntu build takes more than 100G
in /tmp...

i think it is because of tck so maybe we shoudl clean a bit what we
create...

I have no time  to do it now so if somebody wants to take this action for
this week-end otherwise i'll have a look next week.

- Romain

Re: cleaning our tmps

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
for info:

gmcdonald> if the builds could be reconfigured to use the $build-dir/tmp/
> for temp files I can guarantee they will be cleaned up each build

- romain