Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by "Hyrum K. Wright" <hy...@mail.utexas.edu> on 2008/07/01 03:46:42 UTC

Re: svn: Shallowing of working copy depths is not yet supported

Andrew Gaydenko wrote:
> I have got (probably after upgrading to 1.5, under Gentoo/Linux) the message
> while updating SVN tree:
>
> svn: Shallowing of working copy depths is not yet supported
>
> How to cure the situation?

Well, first we need to know what caused it.  Do you have a reproduction
recipe you could share with us?

-Hyrum

Re: svn: Shallowing of working copy depths is not yet supported

Posted by Andrew Gaydenko <a...@gaydenko.com>.

Andrew Gaydenko wrote:

> I use this script...

Must I supply some additional information?

Re: svn: Shallowing of working copy depths is not yet supported

Posted by Andrew Gaydenko <a...@gaydenko.com>.

Hyrum K. Wright-3 wrote:

> Well, first we need to know what caused it.  Do you have a reproduction
> recipe you could share with us?
>
> -Hyrum

Hyrum,

I use this script (you see, I'm a user having zero knowledge about
internals)

http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php/Amarok-svn?content=27313

It worked fine, but at some moment (and after upgrading to 1.5) I have got
the error on the app rebuilding. I don't claim an upgrading to 1.5 is the
reason, but events have this order :-)

Andrew