Posted to dev@abdera.apache.org by Dan Diephouse <da...@mulesource.com> on 2008/03/14 23:11:07 UTC

0.4.0 release sanity check and remaining items

Hi all,

Here are proto binary/source distributions for us to evaluate. Could you
please take a look and see if you see anything wrong?

Binary:
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/abdera/abdera-distribution/0.4.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT/abdera-distribution-0.4.0-incubating-20080314.215923-3.zip
Source:
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/abdera/abdera-distribution/0.4.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT/abdera-distribution-0.4.0-incubating-20080314.215923-3-src.zip

There are two outstanding issues that I know of:
1. No release notes
2. We're missing a couple licenses for the lib/ directory.

I'm tackling #2 now. However, given that I have to leave work shortly, I
won't be able to start the release publishing until the morning as it
takes a while to push everything out. Once I get it pushed out to the
staging location I'll start a vote!

Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
MuleSource

Re: 0.4.0 release sanity check and remaining items

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@mulesource.com>.
Thanks, thats what I get for not running it from a clean directory.

One other thing I noticed - the samples require Jetty. So I think we
should distribute that as well. Any objections?

Dan

Posted by David Calavera <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

http://www.thinkincode.net