Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/04 07:00:28 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Guangxu Cheng

On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC, I am pleased to announce that Guangxu
Cheng has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
project. We appreciate all of Guangxu's generous contributions thus far and
look forward to his continued involvement.

Congratulations and welcome, Guangxu!

Re: Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Guangxu Cheng

Posted by Mike Drob <md...@apache.org>.
Congratulations and well deserved!

Posted by Anoop John <an...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Guang Xu....