Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Juergen Hermann <jh...@webde-ag.de> on 2000/06/07 11:42:29 UTC

C++/Java tags in subject lines

Hi!

I'd like to propose to everyone to use [XALAN-C] or [XALAN-J] tags
in their subject lines, insofar the original post is only related
to one of the respective versions.

I often have the problem to get the proper context from the mail
body, and of course, it'd enable me to skip the Java mails a little
faster. ;)

Ciao, Jürgen

--
Jürgen Hermann (jhe@webde-ag.de)
WEB.DE AG, Amalienbadstr.41, D-76227 Karlsruhe

RE: C++/Java tags in subject lines

Posted by Linda Derezinski <li...@interfacecontrol.com>.
Are we getting large enough to split into two mailing lists like xerces
did??

Linda Derezinski
Interface & Control Systems