Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org> on 2001/09/12 20:25:34 UTC

Hmm, the fix I just committed (use the JSSE_HOME environment variable to
add the JSSE jars to the system classpath used to start Tomcat) seems to
work great on Linux, but fails on Win98 unless the JSSE jars are really
installed as system extensions:

Exception during startup processing
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/net/ssl/SSLServerSocketFactory
  at org.apache.catalina.util.xml.ObjectCreate.start(XmlMapper.java:616)

This is with JDK 1.3.0_02.  Could a couple of other Windows folks try this
and see if they get the same results?

Craig

Re: Loading JSSE JARs from the Classpath

Posted by Amy Roh <am...@apache.org>.
It seems to work fine on Win2K.

Amy