Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jose Cardoso <Jo...@towerhamlets.gov.uk> on 2008/04/02 15:23:33 UTC

RE: Use Myeclipse

MyEclipse would solve your problem.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sam Wun [mailto:samwun2@yahoo.com]
Sent: 02 April 2008 14:17
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Eclipse with struts

----- Original Message ----
From: Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 2, 2008 11:46:06 PM

--- Sam Wun <sa...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> When I tried to follow the tutorial as shown in the following link:
> http://www.laliluna.de/first-steps-using-struts-tutorial.html
>
> my newly created project in Eclipse don't have Struts libraries in the

> list. What  should I do to import Struts in to Eclipse?

>> Start by downloading Struts and importing the libraries you need into

>> your project, probably into WEB-INF/lib.
Do you meant unzip the struts-xxx.zip file into the WEB-INF/lib/ folder?
or use File->Import in Eclipse or Weblogic?

Thanks
Sam

>> http://struts.apache.org/download.cgi#struts20111

Dave

____________
Total Access, No Cost.

Working Together for a Better Tower Hamlets
Web site : http://www.towerhamlets.gov.uk

London Borough of Tower Hamlets E-Mail Disclaimer.

This communication and any attachments are intended for the  addressee only and may be confidential. It may contain privileged and confidential information and if you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this E-Mail in error please notify us as soon as possible and delete this E-Mail and any attachments. This message has been checked for viruses, however we cannot guarantee that this message or any attachment is virus free or has not been intercepted or amended. The information contained in this E-Mail may be subject to public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure, the Confidentiality of this E-Mail and your reply cannot be guaranteed.

If your request relates to a Freedom of Information enquiry, please resend this to foi@towerhamlets.gov.uk

RE: Use Myeclipse

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.
--- Jose Cardoso <Jo...@towerhamlets.gov.uk> wrote:
> MyEclipse would solve your problem.

Just for completeness, MyEclipse is, AFAIK, S2-unaware and would do nothing
in particular to aid in S2 development. I'm sure this will change at some
point, though.