Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Jacek Prucia <ja...@acn.waw.pl> on 2004/02/09 09:30:16 UTC

ALv2 boilerplate notice typo (was: Re: cvs commit: httpd-test/flood *.c)

On Sun, 8 Feb 2004 23:05:01 -0800
"Roy T. Fielding" <fi...@gbiv.com> wrote:

> >   +/* Copyright 2001-2004 Apache Software Foundation
>
> The name of the corporation is "The Apache Software Foundation".
> It needs to be written with the "The".

Doh! I just did quick copy'n'paste from one of httpd-2.0 files (changing
only copyright dates to match flood development). It is already fixed in
httpd-test/flood repo. CCying dev@httpd to make Andre Malo aware of the
problem. Thanks for catching out this one.

regards,
Jacek Prucia