Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net> on 2005/08/24 20:12:34 UTC

portlet modes

How can I create a link which changes portlet modes (view, edit, etc)
and states (minimized, normal, etc)?

<portlet:actionURL var="viewURL" portletMode="view"/> gives me a URL but
when I try to put it in a commandlink or outputlink it doesn't work.
${viewURL} isn't allowed by the TLD and #{viewURL} outputs nothing.
Using ${viewURL} in a regular <a href> gives errors about VIEW_ID

I am using uPortal 2.5.0

Thanks!

--
Dave Brondsema
Software Developer

Re: portlet modes

Posted by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net>.
Dave Brondsema wrote:
> How can I create a link which changes portlet modes (view, edit, etc)
> and states (minimized, normal, etc)?
>
> <portlet:actionURL var="viewURL" portletMode="view"/> gives me a URL but
> when I try to put it in a commandlink or outputlink it doesn't work.
> ${viewURL} isn't allowed by the TLD and #{viewURL} outputs nothing.
> Using ${viewURL} in a regular <a href> gives errors about VIEW_ID
>
> I am using uPortal 2.5.0
>
> Thanks!

renderURL works instead of actionURL

--