Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Deepak Yadav <de...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/19 12:23:12 UTC

Unable to upload ISO for VM installation in

Dear Team

I am using cloudstack 4.1.
after cloud basic deployment. I  want to upload an iso image.
But fail to  upload!
I feel that is their any limit in cloud stack  for upload size ?
or what is the problem !
please help me out !

--
Thanks & Regards
Deepak Yadav

Re: Unable to upload ISO for VM installation in

Posted by Ashutosh Narayan <aa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nitin,

Am facing the same issue. Although I have allowed "secstorage allowed
internal sites"
to download a test CentOS ISO I am unable to download. I have set the
management
server as a http server which serves the ISO images. I am able to SSH to
Secondary
System VMs though. Here is the output of /var/log/cloud/cloud.out on SSVM.
cloud.out -- http://pastebin.com/WqxahiiD

Thank you,

--
Ashutosh Narayan

http://ashutoshn.wordpress.com/

Re: Unable to upload ISO for VM installation in

Posted by Deepak Yadav <de...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Nitin

For your solution it works !
By changing the allow internal site in Global setting !

Posted by Deepak Yadav <de...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your response !

I am attaching my management server log ! pls look into this

I want to register a ISO with the name of test for Ubuntu OS.

But fail to do so system is showing connection refused !

Pls do the needful ...........

--
Thanks & Regards
Deepak

Re: Unable to upload ISO for VM installation in

Posted by Nitin Mehta <Ni...@citrix.com>.
See if

Posted by Dave Dunaway <da...@gmail.com>.

On Fri, Jul 19, 2013 at 4:03 PM, Sean Hamilton <se...@seanhamilton.co.uk>wrote:

> Sounds silly, but have you tried to download the .iso using your
> desktop browser? Just to make sure that it's a valid URL?
>

> On 19 July 2013 11:28, Deepak Yadav <de...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >  connection refused !

> > On Fri, Jul 19, 2013 at 3:56 PM, Sean Hamilton
> > <sean@seanhamilton.co.uk
> > >wrote:
> >
> > > Are you using the UI to upload the iso? What message are you
> > > seeing for
> > the
> > > status?

> > --
> > Thanks & Regards
> > Deepak Yadav | Linux Admin | MothersonSumi INfotech & Designs
> > Limited |
> > | Noida - 201301 | Uttar Pradesh | India |  T +91 9889284337 |
> 9015150337 |
> > E  Deepak.yadav@mind-infotech.com | www.mind-infotech.com |

--
Thanks & Regards
Deepak Yadav | Linux Admin | MothersonSumi INfotech & Designs Limited |
| Noida - 201301 | Uttar Pradesh | India |  T +91 9889284337 |
| 9015150337 |
E  Deepak.yadav@mind-infotech.com | www.mind-infotech.com |
This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.

Re: Unable to upload ISO for VM installation in

Posted by Deepak Yadav <de...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sean Hamilton <se...@seanhamilton.co.uk>.

Posted by Deepak Yadav <de...@gmail.com>.
 connection refused !