Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Pere Urbón Bayes <pe...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/01 21:01:28 UTC

Re: Monitoring Mirror Maker Lag & source

Hi,
 as otis have already shared this is accessible through the jmx metrics in
Apache Kafka.

You can find a comprehensive list from
https://kafka.apache.org/documentation/#monitoring

at the end of the day you can pull this into any monitoring solution that
can pull from jmx, for example Jolokia+Elasticsearch or Prometheus.

-- Pere