Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Otávio Gonçalves de Santana <os...@tomitribe.com> on 2018/11/20 12:07:18 UTC

Is there someone looking for Microprofile Reactive at TomEE?

Hello everyone, at the Eclipse Microprofile world there are a lot of
implementations that TomEE covers, but, I did not find the implementation
to microprofile-reactive-streams
<https://github.com/eclipse/microprofile-reactive-streams>.

Does someone know if this Job has started at the TomEE side?
If not, what is the best way to start this initiative?

Re: Is there someone looking for Microprofile Reactive at TomEE?

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.
Interesting, thanks for the info. I'll take a look.

Jon

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jon,

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.