Posted to user@livy.apache.org by Malveeka Bhandari <ma...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/21 06:57:32 UTC

Fwd: Livy session

Hi everyone.

We are using Livy for our custom use case where a user can submit a batch
request. We send the user code in spark.jars configuration. But we are
having to make a new session everytime. Is there any way that there could
be one running session for a user and we could keep submitting new jobs but
with a new dependent jar each time.

Thanks

RE: Livy session

Posted by "Ghosh, Parthapratim " <pa...@citi.com>.
Hi,

                Not sure of your exact use case. I was also mentioning different user code in the same job’s codebase. My use case is different input while calling the same job multiple times.

Thanks and Regards
Partha Pratim Ghosh

Posted by Malveeka Bhandari <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi,