Posted to muse-dev@ws.apache.org by "Hawkins, Joel" <Jo...@compuware.com> on 2007/07/12 15:29:06 UTC

Muse call today?

Dan,

Is there going to be a conference call today to discuss Balan's latest
set of enhancement JIRAs? If so, is this contact info still valid?

Time: 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Eastern US
Phone Number: 1-888-241-8547

Cheers,
Joel

Re: Muse call today?

Posted by Daniel Jemiolo <da...@us.ibm.com>.
I can't make a call today, but let's have one next week. I'll send an
agenda and update the contact info early next week.

Dan

"Hawkins, Joel" <Jo...@compuware.com> wrote on 07/12/2007 09:29:06
AM: