Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Armaz Mellati <ar...@uninett.no> on 2007/07/02 13:46:39 UTC

Re: How to get objectModel from Flow ?

Thanks Ard.

I am pretty amazed that no body else has come with any simpler way to do
it. The javadoc for ApplicationUtil states actually this :

    Utility class that can be used from flow to access the different
application functions of Cocoon Authentication.

But at least now I have away of doing it. Thanks again.

Regards,
Armaz