Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Marcel Pruijn <m....@gmail.com> on 2021/02/01 15:43:52 UTC

Re: Broker with multiple collections - RDS farms issue

I have tested connecting to our rd gateway/broker with the
loadbalancing info (tsv://MS Terminal Services Plugin.1.Desktop) and it
worked. However, it does not seem to work with the password
request service. I need to have credentials filled in 'Remote Desktop
Settings' or the connection requesting credentials from the password
request service won't work. Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

Kind regards,
Marcel