Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Ismaël Mejía <ie...@gmail.com> on 2023/12/05 09:09:45 UTC

Re: ASF booth at OpenSource Experience Paris

Hi,

I will be able to help on the first day of the event. Olivier can you
please help me get a badge.

Note that I had already registered as an assistant with my iemejia@ apache
id, I hope that's not an issue to change it, I want the luxury of access to
coffee :)

See you tomorrow!
Ismaël

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <ja...@potiuk.com>.
Fantastic. Good to hear all that Ryan :)

Posted by Ryan Skraba <ry...@skraba.com>.