Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Gabriel H. Lozano M." <ga...@edesa.net> on 2005/11/29 18:46:25 UTC

problem starting tapestry with oracle

Hi,

Our SA recently setup a new deployment environment that we're having

configuration issues with.

It seems to throw an argument type mismatch while trying to build the

ApplicationSpecificationInitializer related services.

   <service-point id="ApplicationSpecificationInitializer"

interface="ApplicationInitializer">

     Locates and parses the application specification and informs the

ApplicationGlobals service about it.

     <invoke-factory>

       <construct class="impl.ApplicationSpecificationInitializer">

         <set-service property="classpathResourceFactory" service-

id="tapestry.ClasspathResourceFactory"/>

         <set-service property="globals" service-

id="tapestry.globals.ApplicationGlobals"/>

         <set-service property="parser" service-

id="tapestry.parse.SpecificationParser"/>

       </construct>

     </invoke-factory>

   </service-point>

Has anyone idea of what is happening ?

Thanks in advance,

Gabriel

javax.servlet.ServletException:

Unable to initialize application servlet: Unable to construct service

tapestry.init.ApplicationSpecificationInitializer: Error building

service tapestry.init.ApplicationSpecificationInitializer: Error at

jar:file:<PATH_TO_APP>/WEB-INF/lib/tapestry-4.0-beta-4.jar!/META-INF/

tapestry.init.xml, line 46: Service interceptor factory

hivemind.LoggingInterceptor failed to create

org.apache.tapestry.parse.ISpecificationParser interceptor for

service tapestry.parse.SpecificationParser as class

$ISpecificationParser_10692dad6da: argument type mismatch

Root Cause:

org.apache.hivemind.ApplicationRuntimeException: Unable to construct

service tapestry.init.ApplicationSpecificationInitializer: Error

building service tapestry.init.ApplicationSpecificationInitializer:

Error at jar:file:<PATH_TO_APP>/WEB-INF/lib/tapestry-4.0-beta-4.jar!/

META-INF/tapestry.init.xml, line 46: Service interceptor factory

hivemind.LoggingInterceptor failed to create

org.apache.tapestry.parse.ISpecificationParser interceptor for

service tapestry.parse.SpecificationParser as class

$ISpecificationParser_10692dad6da: argument type mismatch

[jar:file:<PATH_TO_APP>/WEB-INF/lib/tapestry-4.0-beta-4.jar!/META-INF/

tapestry.init.xml, line 42]

Oracle Application Server 10g

Java version 1.4.2

Re: problem starting tapestry with oracle

Posted by Martijn Hinten <ma...@cumquat.nl>.
Will do. Pls allow for some time as I have some deadlines chasing me.
Will try to investigate over the weekend.

--

*Cumquat Information Technology*
De Dreef 19

martijn.hinten@cumquat.nl <ma...@cumquat.nl>
M +31 6 22 384 318

RE: problem starting tapestry with oracle

Posted by "Gabriel H. Lozano M." <ga...@edesa.net>.

Posted by Martijn Hinten <ma...@cumquat.nl>.

Posted by Martijn Hinten <ma...@cumquat.nl>.
See the archives: