Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by nalin chandra <na...@palindromesoftware.com> on 2008/10/24 19:20:40 UTC

CSV Reporting.....

how we generate the CSV report.
In CSV reporting i have 2 problem
first:-
how to export the data from two different list

<form name="VisitStatsExport" type="list" list-name="visitList"
        odd-row-style="alternate-row" default-table-style="basic-table
hover-bar">
        <field name="separator0" title=","><display
description=","/></field>
        <field name="quot0" title="&quot;"><display
description="&quot;"/></field>
        <field name="quot1" title="&quot;"><display
description="&quot;"/></field>
</form>

here we can use only one list.

second:-
when we export the data in the Excel Sheet date field is not display
properly. It display only time so there is need to change the field format
for that column. but if i remove the

field it display completely but then separator is remove from there.

So please help me if any one have solution.

Thankyou

Re: CSV Reporting.....

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
use entity-view to create you data.
you can do this in code or make a static one in your entitydef folder
this is a csv file so the excel your using you need to open and set the
default load for excel.
the other suggestion is to force a excel time format.
if you export as an excel using PIO then you can control this.

nalin chandra sent the following on 10/24/2008 10:20 AM: