Posted to dev@asterixdb.apache.org by Till Westmann <ti...@apache.org> on 2017/04/24 22:16:43 UTC

Removing IOMVisitor

Hi,

as the only implementation of IOMVisitor was unused, I\u2019ve created a change
to remove it along with IOMVisitor [1]. I think that\u2019s fine, but wanted to
give everybody an opportunity to disagree before it actually goes away.

Cheers,
Till

[1] https://asterix-gerrit.ics.uci.edu/#/c/1699/

Re: Removing IOMVisitor