Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by WXR <14...@qq.com> on 2013/07/16 14:42:58 UTC

Cloudstack can not work with NFS which does not permit subdirectory mounting

I find that cloudstack needs to mount subdirectory of primary or secondary storage NFS.
For example,if I use 192.168.1.10:/secondary as my secondary storage,cloudstack will not only mount /secondary,but also mount /secondary/template/tpml/1/3 sometimes.
Now I have a storage device which does not support subdirectory mounting,so if cloudstack use it as its primary/secondary storage,the system vms can not start.
I want to know how to deal with the problem.