Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Vinicius Carvalho <ja...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/02 16:30:10 UTC

Bean problems

Hello there! I have a component library and inside it I've bundle some
validators. I'm able to use the components with no problem, but the
validators are not been found by my application:

<bean name="cpfValidator" class="org.tupiniquim.validators.CPFValidator"/>

Unable to instantiate bean 'cpfValidator' of component Register: Unable to
find class org.tupiniquim.validators.CPFValidator within package list
'null'.

Am I missing something here?

Regards

Re: Bean problems

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
Use the jar tool to verify that CPFValidator is, in fact, packaged
inside your JAR. Make sure that JAR is on the classpath.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Jakarta Tapestry