Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Andrew Birchall <an...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/02 20:11:39 UTC

[M2] Adding latest version of a dependency

Hello,
I am using 3.2 version of Hibernate in a project and I wish to add
this to my pom.
However Hibernate 3.2 isn't in the Maven repository.
Is there a way I can add 3.2 to the pom and have Maven download all
the dependencies?
Thanks a lot.
Andy Birchall

Re: [M2] Adding latest version of a dependency

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
You'll need to manually add the Hibernate jar files to your local
Maven repo or your corporate Maven (using install or deploy),
depending on your situation.

Then you can use normal dependencies.

Wayne