Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Joel Rivera <ri...@joel.mx> on 2011/10/21 20:11:08 UTC

Unable to find LDAPrintTopics.prop?

Based on the book "Mahout in action", i was trying to use  the
`LDAPrintTopics`,
but I get the following error:

WARN driver.MahoutDriver: No
org.apache.mahout.clustering.lda.LDAPrintTopics.props found on
classpath, will use command-line arguments only
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid
dictionary format
at
org.apache.mahout.clustering.lda.LDAPrintTopics.main(LDAPrintTopics.java:153)
at
at
at
org.apache.hadoop.util.ProgramDriver$ProgramDescription.invoke(ProgramDriver.java:68)
at org.apache.hadoop.util.ProgramDriver.driver(ProgramDriver.java:139)
at org.apache.mahout.driver.MahoutDriver.main(MahoutDriver.java:187)
at
at

This is the command line:
    mahout org.apache.mahout.clustering.lda.LDAPrintTopics -i
test3/simple-lda-sparse/state-10/  \
          -d test3/simple-vectors/dictionary.file-* -dt sequence  -w 10

I'm using mahout 0.5 in a local single node hadoop.

If someone have any idea about this error, please let me know.

Regards.

Re: Unable to find LDAPrintTopics.prop?

Posted by Joel Rivera <ri...@joel.mx>.
On Fri, 21 Oct 2011 19:16:28 +0100, Sean Owen wrote:
> It's complaining that "-dt sequence" is invalid. It should be "-dt
> sequencefile", if I read the code correctly. It's correct in the
> book.
> :)
>
> On Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 7:11 PM, Joel Rivera <ri...@joel.mx> wrote:
>> Based on the book "Mahout in action", i was trying to use  the
>> `LDAPrintTopics`,
>> but I get the following error:
>>
>> WARN driver.MahoutDriver: No
>> org.apache.mahout.clustering.lda.LDAPrintTopics.props found on
>> classpath,
>> will use command-line arguments only
>> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:
>> Invalid
>> dictionary format
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.mahout.clustering.lda.LDAPrintTopics.main(LDAPrintTopics.java:153)
>> at

>> at

>> at
>>
>> org.apache.hadoop.util.ProgramDriver$ProgramDescription.invoke(ProgramDriver.java:68)
>> at
>> org.apache.hadoop.util.ProgramDriver.driver(ProgramDriver.java:139)
>> at org.apache.mahout.driver.MahoutDriver.main(MahoutDriver.java:187)
>> at

>> at

>> at org.apache.hadoop.util.RunJar.main(RunJar.java:156)
>>

>> This is the command line:
>>   mahout org.apache.mahout.clustering.lda.LDAPrintTopics -i
>> test3/simple-lda-sparse/state-10/  \
>>         -d test3/simple-vectors/dictionary.file-* -dt sequence  -w
>> 10
>>
>> I'm using mahout 0.5 in a local single node hadoop.
>>
>> If someone have any idea about this error, please let me know.
>>
>> Regards.

so...  that was a very bad question... my judgment was just completely
focused
in that WARN and didn't read the subsequent output.. even when I paste
that
in this email :S.

Thank you so much.

Re: Unable to find LDAPrintTopics.prop?