Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com> on 2003/09/02 14:46:04 UTC

committer?

I guess I'm an officially a committer.  Has karma been granted to me so
I can now start committing my local documentation changes?

Thanks,
	Erik

RE: committer?

Posted by "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hl...@comcast.net>.
Actually, it has to wait for Geoff (who did the vote) to send results to this list, and to update
the project status.

I need to do the same for Harish and MB the same for Tsveltein.

I may be delayed a little bit before I have a few minutes to do it right; I'm back at work, but
still buried in stuff (I moved over the long weekend).

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components