Posted to user@thrift.apache.org by Andrei Paraschiv1 <An...@ro.ibm.com> on 2015/12/11 12:25:36 UTC

Nuget package using 0.9.2 instead of the latest version

The nuget package ApacheThrift provides version 0.9.2.
Will it ever provide the latest version?
Will the nuget package be linked with the main branch.

Thank you.

Exceptand situatiile in care partile au convenit in alt mod: / Unless
stated otherwise above:
IBM România S.R.L.
Bucharest Business Park, Corp A2, Şos. Bucureşti-Ploieşti Nr. 1A, 013681
Bucureşti 1, ROMANIA
CIF RO378660, RC J/40/5106/1991
Cap.Soc. 41.670 Lei

Re: Nuget package using 0.9.2 instead of the latest version

Posted by Andrei Paraschiv1 <An...@ro.ibm.com>.
I apologize.
It was not intentional.
For some reason I believed the first email way had not been sent as it was
not in the "Sent" folder.
Won't happen again :)

Posted by Jens Geyer <je...@hotmail.com>.
Hi Andrei,

First and foremost, I agree. I'd recommend to file a JIRA ticket (if there
isn't already one).

Second, no need to spam the mailing list twice within 4 hours with the same
question.

Have fun,
JensG