Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Bhanu Pabreja <pa...@infigroup.com> on 2003/05/07 19:30:30 UTC

Axis seems to be going crazy

Hi Everbody,

I have a webservice which has 5 methods exposed.

public String m1(){}
public Stirng m2(String termID){}
public String m3(String termiID){}
public String m4(Stirng termTx,String textQTx){}
public String m5(String termTx,String termQTx){}

Firstly I had issues generating WSDL file for me and had to do some changes
as suggesed by some one in the
thread. The exception was Element is being referrenced and not defined.

Then I had to tweak the .wsdl and was able to generate the server side
stubs.

But now once the client is ready AXIS seems to be miss firing methods. By
this what I mean is if I am trying to invoke m2 or m3 it always invokes m2
and get the result.

And even more bizarre is that for m4 and m it always gives me  number format
exception and m1() always gets a result as null.

Now I am wondering where am I? Every thing works fine if I take away the
axis layer and access my methods from within my system.

Can any one explain me or has thoughts to share. I am using DOC/Literal
service and using RC2 of Axis.

Regards,

Bhanu Pabreja