Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Darren McEntee <da...@amt-sybex.com> on 2007/06/28 18:34:29 UTC

RE: [Trinidad] skin-selectors

Hi, can anyone shed some light on skinning a section of the
tr:selectManyShuttle...

I'm trying to skin it differently, and I have added some icons: move,
moveAll, remove and removeAll icons to the component.
But its turns out like the image attached.

My skin.css:

/* --- selectManyShuttle data icon rendering (User Administration) ---
*/
af|selectManyShuttle::move-icon{content:
url(/skins/bgskin/images/move.gif);}

af|selectManyShuttle::move-all-icon{content:
url(/skins/bgskin/images/moveAll.gif);}

af|selectManyShuttle::remove-icon{content:
url(/skins/bgskin/images/remove.gif);}

af|selectManyShuttle::remove-all-icon{content:
url(/skins/bgskin/images/removeAll.gif);}

Is it possible to change the text on specific components like this one?
Or even just have the icons on their own, as it currently does not align
correctly?

Thanks,
Darren.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Hi Darren,

can you add these infos somewhere into our wiki ?

-M

Re: [Trinidad] skin-selectors

Posted by Jeanne Waldman <je...@oracle.com>.
Hi Darren