Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ted Husted <te...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/04 15:07:05 UTC

Re: Back Button in Struts

Usually, those are pages that used POST to submit data. The usual
technique is to redirect after making a POST, so that the data is not
resubmitted.

If that doesn't solve the problem, then you might want to look into a
wizard extension, like Struts Dialog

* http://struts.sourceforge.net/strutsdialogs/index.html

-Ted.

--