Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Steamus <st...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/27 21:56:02 UTC

How to change “intellectual” DateTextField behavior?

By default, if you provide incorrect date like “30.02.2013” the DateTextField
changes it to 02.03.2013 and doesn’t return any errors.

Is there an easy way to stop it and generate an error?

Thank you.

Re: How to change “intellectual” DateTextField behavior?

Posted by Steamus <st...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, Sven
I resolved my problem by using another implementation of DateTextField. From
org.apache.wicket.datetime.markup.html.form

Re: How to change “intellectual” DateTextField behavior?

Posted by Sven Meier <sv...@meiers.net>.
Either override AbstractDateConverter#getDateFormat() calling
#setLenient(false) on the format, or use the DateConverter from
wicket-datetime.

Sven