Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Interesse Michelangelo <M....@netsiel.it> on 2000/02/12 19:31:07 UTC

R:Wow, a TOMCAT Mail Archive (Was: RE: [PROPOSAL] ta g )

> ----------
> Da:
> william-joseph.middleton@telenor.com[SMTP:william-joseph.middleton@telenor
> .com]

Something like FAQ-O-MATIC should be better suited. Who will take care of it
?
Any way, who will take care of linking the currently available best
solution, from jakarta project's site ?

Thanks any volunteer ;-)

Re: R:Wow, a TOMCAT Mail Archive (Was: RE: [PROPOSAL] ta g)

Posted by Hans Bergsten <ha...@gefionsoftware.com>.
Interesse Michelangelo wrote:

> > ----------
> > Da:
> > william-joseph.middleton@telenor.com[SMTP:william-joseph.middleton@telenor
> > .com]
> >
> > Daniel L. Rall [mailto:dlr@finemaltcoding.com] writes:
> >
> > > Thanks Bill, looks like you beat me to it.  :)
> > > If some maintainence or something needs doing, I'd be happy to help.
> >

> > Er, well, I am pretty new here.  If you
> > wanna take the job, feel free.  My motivation
> > was that there was nothing else available, which
> > was kinda surprising.  I just joined the list, and
> > wanted something for my own perusal as well.
> > (I really hate it when I ask a FAQ)
> >
> Something like FAQ-O-MATIC should be better suited. Who will take care of it
> ?

There is already a FAQ-O-MATIC, see http://jakarta.apache.org/faq/faqindex.html
A mailing list archive is needed as well.

> Any way, who will take care of linking the currently available best
> solution, from jakarta project's site ?

I tried to update the site today but it turned out I don't have commit permissions
to this part of the CVS archive. As soon as that's straightened out, I will add
the link (if no one beats me to it).

Hans
--
Hans Bergsten		hans@gefionsoftware.com