Posted to dev@syncope.apache.org by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org> on 2014/06/13 17:20:31 UTC

Default Sync/Push/Propagation Actions

Hi all,

A rather minor point, but WDYT about making the default
Sync/Push/Propagation Actions abstract? I don't see any reason why you
should be able to instantiate the classes directly, seeing as they don't
actually do anything. In the UI I think it may mislead a user into thinking
they have to select the "default", when this is not necessary.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: Default Sync/Push/Propagation Actions

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
> Hi all,
>
> A rather minor point, but WDYT about making the default
> Sync/Push/Propagation Actions abstract? I don't see any reason why you
> should be able to instantiate the classes directly, seeing as they don't
> actually do anything. In the UI I think it may mislead a user into thinking
> they have to select the "default", when this is not necessary.

+1 this sounds reasonable.

Default*Actions are somehow needed in 1.1.X but can be made abstract for
sure in 1.2.X - especially after SYNCOPE-502

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence