Posted to general@james.apache.org by Jérémie Boulay <bo...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/04 11:18:01 UTC

Server mail + php script

Hello,

I just found James while looking for a server mail I could run on apache.
And I would like to know if I can dialog easily with James through php?
And also, if I could auto-answer mails ?
I mean, depending on the title of the mail, I would like to run a php-script
then create an answer with an attached-file and send it back to the sender.

If its possible, would you mind telling me a quick how-to for auto-reply?
(or just some keywords, so I could search on the wiki)

thanks for your help,

Jérémie.

Re: Server mail + php script

Posted by "Christian \"DengDeng\" Richter" <dr...@lauter-helden.de>.
Hi Jérémie,

everything is possible, I've done this 2 years ago for an Webmail
System,
well I used Database Mail-Storage, and simply processed Mail via the
tables.
Quite an Easy Job, just requires tons of regexp to split mime-mails.

Greetings
Christian

Re: Server mail + php script

Re: Server mail + php script

Posted by Danny Angus <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
You will get better answers to you question if you send them to the
server-user@james.apache.org mailing list.

d.