Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2009/12/17 08:31:07 UTC

ResourceSuperTypeTest fails, what changed since revision 813028?

Hi,

In launchpad/testing the
org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.ResourceSuperTypeTest
fails, not sure when this started happening as in the last few days
all tests failed in Hudson due to other problems.

The failure scenario is:

Node N has sling:resourceType "foo"
Folder /apps/foo has sling:resourceSuperType "bar"
/apps/foo is empty
/apps/bar contains html.esp script
Request N.html -> apps/bar/html.esp is used, ok
Add /apps/foo/html.esp script
Request N.html -> apps/bar/html.esp still used, should be /apps/foo/html.esp

This used to work, the test hasn't changed since revision 813028.

Any clues as to what has changed?

-Bertrand

Re: ResourceSuperTypeTest fails, what changed since revision 813028?

Posted by Justin Edelson <ju...@gmail.com>.
On 12/17/09 7:46 AM, Felix Meschberger wrote:
> Hi
>
> Vidar Ramdal schrieb:
>
>> On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 8:31 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz
>> <bd...@apache.org>  wrote:
>>

>>> In launchpad/testing the
>>> org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.ResourceSuperTypeTest
>>> fails, not sure when this started happening as in the last few days
>>> all tests failed in Hudson due to other problems.
>>> [...]
>>> This used to work, the test hasn't changed since revision 813028.
>>>
>>> Any clues as to what has changed?
>>>
>> For what it's worth, we're running (almost) daily Sling builds
>> ourselves, and I've not seen the test failure you're mentioning. I'm
>> currently seeing 5 other failures, though:
>> org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.HttpPingTest.testWebServerRoot
>> org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.InitialContentTest.testIndex
>> org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.InitialContentTest.testRootRedirectProperty
>> org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.InitialContentTest.testInitialContentA
>> org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.InitialContentTest.testInitialContentB
>>

> Yes, I am seeing these, too. This might be related to the recent fix in
> the status code returned by the DefaultGetServlet under certain
> circumstances.
>
> Will investigate this.
>
> Regards
> Felix

So much simpler than that.

See SLING-1250 which I just created.

Where's the OSGi-friendly JCR 1.0 API bundle?

Justin

Re: ResourceSuperTypeTest fails, what changed since revision 813028?

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by Vidar Ramdal <vi...@idium.no>.

--