Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2014/07/08 08:10:36 UTC

[INFO] Focus on Karaf 3.0.2 and 2.3.6

Hi all,

as the Aries releases vote has started, and Cellar/Cave released, we can
now plan a Karaf 3.0.2 release as scheduled.

I worked on the OPS4J PAX dependent projects, especially to validate the
Java8 support.

FYI, this week and the next one, I will focus on Karaf 3.0.2 and 2.3.6
preparation.
As noted in the release schedule, the releases should go in vote on
July, 25.

I'm focussing on it ;)

Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [INFO] Focus on Karaf 3.0.2 and 2.3.6

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Matt,

Yeah, Java 8 support will be included in 3.0.2 ;)

Regards
JB

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.

--