Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Mike Thomsen <mi...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/19 01:24:49 UTC

NiFi Registry with nested PGs

We have 0.2 hooked up to a NiFi instance that has nested PGs. All PGs are
versioned. When one of the inner ones has local changes, the out of sync
icon doesn't appear on the parent PGs. Is that expected behavior? No one
really minds it, but I didn't have an answer as to whether we stumbled onto
a bug or it's expected behavior.

Thanks,

Mike

Re: NiFi Registry with nested PGs

Posted by Andrew Grande <ap...@gmail.com>.
I would also check the poll period. E.g. give it 40 secs or more to detect
new versions in the registry, it's not real time.

Andrew

Posted by Mike Thomsen <mi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kevin Doran <kd...@apache.org>.
Hi Mike,