Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by Esmq <es...@163.com> on 2013/06/27 04:27:29 UTC

ts may return incorrect Age header?

hi,all

i observed  that ts sometimes return with Age header which value greater than 0, (but the value never greater than 5 or so)

but i when looking for access log, all is TCP_MISS...

TCP_MISS and the Age header value greater that 0....isn't that conflict?!

Re: ts may return incorrect Age header?

Posted by James Peach <jp...@apache.org>.

Would https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TS-1571 help?

Re:Re: ts may return incorrect Age header?

Posted by Esmq <es...@163.com>.
Very Good Explanation

thanks all

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.