Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Rajesh Malla <ma...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/15 06:54:10 UTC

Re: javax.jms.IllegalStateException: The Consumer is closed

Hello,
we are facing similar problem Consumer is closed. and we are setting below
parameters on DMLC
listenerContainer.setIdleConsumerLimit(idleConsumerLimit);
listenerContainer.setReceiveTimeout(defaultReceiveTimeout);
listenerContainer.setRecoveryInterval(defaultRecoveryInterval);

so the cache level is default [ CACHE_NONE ].

we have scenario like below

A[amq broker] # B[amq broker]  ------>  C [amq broker client]  but we are
getting this consumer is closed error.
we are getting some other errors, some how our client is not able to
reconnect after 12 hours, after that when we restart again  it is working
properly for some hours.
Any suggestions ?