Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Srikanteswararao Talluri <sr...@citrix.com> on 2014/03/29 07:02:12 UTC

[EVENTS] CloudStack Hyderabad April meetup -3rd April

Gentle reminder.

Please join us for CloudStack Hyderabad April meetup on Thursday, 3rd April 2014 at IIIT Hyderabad.

RSVP @ http://www.meetup.com/CloudStack-Hyderabad-Group/events/172106682/

Thanks,
~Talluri

RE: [EVENTS] CloudStack Hyderabad April meetup -3rd April

Posted by Suresh Sadhu <Su...@citrix.com>.
Update on  Yesterday 's Meet-up:(Highlights) -- I have attached few photos.

-Meet up went very well. Great participation from the  audience .some of them already using cloudstack. Around 25 people attend this event.
- People are willing to contribute   and some of them are interested in bug fixing . We hope to see more involvement  in coming future from the participants .
-some of topics they expect in  next meet-up are : debugging tips /on events/monitoring/cloudstack networking  internals/realhostip/SDN /&  baremetal.

******************
We are planning the next meetup tentatively on may 8th 2014.

***************

Regards
Sadhu

From: Rohit Yadav <bh...@apache.org>>
Date: Saturday, 29 March 2014 2:57 pm
To: "dev@cloudstack.apache.org<ma...@cloudstack.apache.org>" <de...@cloudstack.apache.org>>, Srikanteswararao Talluri <sr...@citrix.com>>
Cc: "users@cloudstack.apache.org<ma...@cloudstack.apache.org>" <us...@cloudstack.apache.org>>, "marketing@cloudstack.apache.org<ma...@cloudstack.apache.org>" <ma...@cloudstack.apache.org>>

Hi Talluri! Thanks for sharing.

Folks can you please plan/share meetup events at least one month in advance, in future? I've sort of missed two meetups in India in the past due to timing mismatches which I would have loved to join.

Regards.

Posted by Srikanteswararao Talluri <sr...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Srikanteswararao Talluri <sr...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Srikanteswararao Talluri <sr...@citrix.com>.