Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2005/06/15 16:07:32 UTC

[Jakarta Wiki] Update of "JakartaBoardReport-June2005" by HowardLewisShip

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jakarta Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by HowardLewisShip:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta/JakartaBoardReport-June2005

  ==== HiveMind ====

+ HiveMind 1.1 has reached its first beta release; in addition, we've switched over to Subversion for source code control.  We're in the
+ process of voting in a new commiter, Achim Hugen.
+
  ==== Tapestry ====
+
+ The upcoming release has been renumbered from 3.1 to 4.0.  We have released additional alpha releases of 4.0 and are very close to a first beta release, which will include
+ portlet support and JDK 1.5 annotation support. Meanwhile, the 3.0.3 bug fix release closed an annoying security gap.

  ==== Tomcat ====