Posted to dev@sentry.apache.org by Anne Yu <an...@cloudera.com> on 2016/03/26 00:31:00 UTC

Re: Sonar build

Hi Colm,

Could it be possible to have code coverage enabled from Sonar? Searched
through the linked pages, couldn't find any. It would be very helpful to
have sonar report with coverage numbers.

Thanks in advance,
Anne

--
Anne

Re: Sonar build

Posted by Anne Yu <an...@cloudera.com>.
Sounds a good idea. I will do some investigations. But seems we have apache
clover license, which could be used instead.

Thanks,
Anne

--
Anne