Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Stephan Burkard <sb...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/25 10:19:32 UTC

Camel Online-Docs

Hi

On the page https://camel.apache.org/mail.html is probably a version note
missing. The carbon copy parameter is mentioned as "cc" (lowercase). With
Camel 2.12 this does not work, the parameter is not recognized. Instead I
had to use "CC" (uppercase).

I have not tried it, but perhaps this is the same for "bcc".

PS: Is it possible to add such documentation improvements by myself (for
example on github and send a pull request)?

Regards
Stephan

Re: Camel Online-Docs

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Currently we maintain the docs directly in github.

https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/master/components/camel-mail/src/main/docs/mail-component.adoc

But the documentation is only for the current codebase and in future it will be released for each new version of Camel.

I guess cc and bcc works fine with camel 2.19.0-SNAPSHOT and camel-2.18.0
 --
Andrea Cosentino