Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by Kaare Rasmussen <ka...@webline.dk> on 2000/04/08 16:32:12 UTC

Embperl and DBIx::Recordset

I tried the Search example in the Database section of Intro (8) - the one with
a PrevNextForm.

The first 5 rows result only in a Next Record button. Fair enough, why have
more. But the next 5 rows gives the same, no Previous Records button. And now
it will not give me the next 5 rows, only the rows from 6-10 when pressing Next
Records.

Looking at the generated code, this is on the second page. I believe the
problem is that $start has a value of "0", but how can I affect it? Or is this
a bug?

<form method="POST"><input type="hidden" name="$start" value="0">
<input type="hidden" name="$max" value="5">
<input type="hidden" name="find" value="Find">
<input type="submit" name="$next" value="Next Records"> </form>