Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Tim Büthe <tb...@nc-ag.de> on 2002/12/13 10:50:23 UTC

deactivate and delete unneeded Programm Parts

Hi,
I'm using the Tomcat 4.1.12 embedded in a Java-Program. I want to delete
all the unneeded stuff and don't do know how to do.
At first I really don't need the Web-Administration of Tomcat.
Is there anybody who knows how to deactivate / delete the Web-Administration?

Thanks a lot

Tim

RE: deactivate and delete unneeded Programm Parts

Posted by Aleksandr Shneyderman <al...@law.columbia.edu>.
> Is there anybody who knows how to deactivate / delete the
> Web-Administration?

just remove/move the admin.xml, and I guess manager.xml
from the webapps directory and it should go away.