Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Marco Massenzio <m....@gmail.com> on 2016/05/01 06:12:52 UTC

Re: [Breaking Change, MESOS-1865] Redirect to the leader master when current master is not a leader

@haosdent - thanks for doing this, very useful indeed!

On a related issue [0], I'd like to that one on:

- can anyone comment if that's a good idea/bad idea; and
- would anyone be willing to shepherd it?

Thanks!

[0] Master HTTP API support to get the leader (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-3841)

--
*Marco Massenzio*
http://codetrips.com

Posted by haosdent <ha...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for popup this, have already mark it resolved.

--
Best Regards,
Haosdent Huang

Re: [Breaking Change, MESOS-1865] Redirect to the leader master when current master is not a leader

Posted by Marco Massenzio <m....@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Marco Massenzio <m....@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by haosdent <ha...@gmail.com>.

--
Best Regards,
Haosdent Huang

Re: [Breaking Change, MESOS-1865] Redirect to the leader master when current master is not a leader

Posted by haosdent <ha...@gmail.com>.

--
Best Regards,
Haosdent Huang