Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by test tset <cp...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/22 07:58:33 UTC

Error with SessionImpl.finalize

Hi,

I am getting "unclosed session detected" while i am trying to integrate
S3bucket using S3 DataStore. PFA screenshot of the error.

I am using 2.15.7 version for jackrabbit-aws-ext. Please guide how to fix
it.

Thanks
Rahul

Re: Error with SessionImpl.finalize

Posted by Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de>.
On 2017-11-22 08:58, test tset wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am getting "unclosed session detected" while i am trying to integrate
> S3bucket using S3 DataStore. PFA screenshot of the error.
>
> I am using 2.15.7 version for jackrabbit-aws-ext. Please guide how to
> fix it.
>
> Thanks
> Rahul

Well, close the session? (and the screenshot didn't make it here, please
use plain text).

Best regards, Julian