Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2013/07/19 04:09:33 UTC

TLF fix

HI,

Someone mind reviewing the TLF fix I just put in?

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-33278

Thanks,
Justin

Re: TLF fix

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

On 7/18/13 9:38 PM, "Justin Mclean" <ju...@classsoftware.com> wrote:
>>My only concern is about Mac line endings.
>It never supported old mac style "\r" line endings. If we did change here
>there's probably a few other places it needs to change, I'm not even sure
>if a 4.6 Flex app can run on OS9.
This was at ApacheCon 2013 on my Mac running OSX.  I think it was copying
keys from either Entourage or maybe cut and pasted from some link?  I've
since switched to Outlook so I'm not sure I can reproduce it.  But yeah,
if there are other places we're not checking for it, it may not be worth
trying now.

-Alex

Re: TLF fix

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

> Looks better than what was there.  Thanks for digging that deep.
I was pointed in the right direction by the person who raised the bug.

Re: TLF fix

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
Looks better than what was there.  Thanks for digging that deep.

My only concern is about Mac line endings.  IIRC, I got burned when
helping with the ApacheCon key signing when something I was cutting and
pasting on my Mac was still using CR-only line endings.  Might have been
my old Entourage 2008 email client.  The existing code would fail there as
well, but I'm wondering if you should add a case for that.

-Alex