Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Cédric Chabanois <CC...@natsystem.fr> on 2003/11/26 16:53:04 UTC

RE: bug #24896 : I don't understand what we are doing in Abstract XMLE ncoder

I tried EchoHeaders using the following string "Une chaîne avec des
caractères accentués et du japonais : \u4eca\u65e5\u306f\u4e16\u754c" (which
means "A string with accent characters and japanese : hello world"(hello
world in japanese)
The string in request and response (captured using TcpTrace) was "Une
chaîne avec des caractères accentués et du japonais : ä»Sæ-¥ã¯ä¸-ç*OE"
I pasted this as UTF-8 in a unicode editor (Unipad) and I got my french
string followed by the japanese characters as I expected.

Not a complete test but it seems to work.

Cédric