Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Reuben Sawyer <re...@hotmail.com> on 2019/05/11 19:12:57 UTC

Status of a Dagrun code

Where is the code that decides how to set the state of the overall dagrun to success? On 1.10.3 (localexecutor) I am seeing my dags intermittently being set to Success even if some of its tasks are in Removed state or if all tasks are in None state.

Re: Status of a Dagrun code

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <Ja...@polidea.com>.
Here it is:
https://github.com/PolideaInternal/airflow/blob/master/airflow/models/dagrun.py#L242