Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ralph Goers <rg...@dslextreme.com> on 2003/05/15 20:10:50 UTC

JSP tag libraries

We are building an application that will be generating links in an xslt stylesheet.  Unfortunately, these links must be created using a third party JSP tag library.  What we are wondering is if there is any way we can kludge something to call the tag library during xslt processing.  If not, does anyone have any better suggestions?

So far the only thing I've come up with is to put the tags in a JSP and use the JSPGenerator to get them into the XML document, but I'm not crazy about this.

Thanks,
Ralph